It’s week 12: everything is due, procrastination is in full force and sleep is minimal. Here are some simple tips to be on top of your game for the final weeks of the session…
1. Try and keep it positive. Sure, you might have two essays, a blog post and a twenty minute presentation due in the next four days, but think about how good you’re going to feel on day five!
2. Have some veggies. They are good for you, end of story.
3. Call mum and have a de-brief. Sure, you’re 21 and independent… but how good does it feel to have a rant to mum?
4. Go outside and do some exercise. Being active not only helps cancel out the midnight snacks, but significantly helps reduce stress and anxiety levels.
5. Get a good nights sleep. Your brain (and assessment results) will thank you!
And remember, you’ve almost made it through Session 1 2015!