Calling past and present CSU students – we want you!
The Division of Marketing and Communication is eager to hear about your experiences as a CSU student.
Whether you’re an on campus student or study online with CSU, the Marketing team wants to hear about what you loved about your time at CSU – everything from your hands-on learning experiences to unforgettable encounters at CSU events, what it’s like to be an online student, or how your course has prepared you for your dream career – we want to hear about all your unique experiences.
Everyone has a story – what’s yours?
If you’ve been on any work placements, learnt valuable skills in our learning and teaching facilities, are a resident at our on campus accommodation, or have had a great experience with our staff or support services, let us know!
Write to us at: email@example.com and tell us how CSU is helping you on your way to your dream career. Tell us as little or as much about aspects of uni life as you would like.
Be sure to include a high resolution photo of yourself and you could be featured across a range of printed and online CSU marketing publications.
Share your story – the sky is the limit!
Some of the topics you may wish to write about could include:
- your course (e.g. workplace learning, support, experiences with staff and other students)
- social and sporting clubs
- your experience as an on campus or online student
- being part of the CSU community
- learning and teaching facilities
- sporting and leisure facilities
- what it’s like to study at a regional university
- study support – library, Student Central, knowledge base, CSU Interact, ALLaN program, health and counselling etc.
- what makes CSU unique!
By sharing your story you’ll be helping to spread the word about all the fantastic courses, facilities and services the University has to offer. Share your study experience with us and you could be one of the faces of our vibrant community in print and online.
Send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org and the team will be in touch!