By Jordan Treloar
Not sure what you can do now to get your dream job? Or just want to know if you’re ticking off the basics to be ready to work in your field?
Then answer these six quick questions to find out!
You know what you want to do when you graduate?
Five things you can do now for your career…
- Join a LinkedIn event on your campus to find out how to get started on the platform.
- Build your skills and experience by taking part in workplace learning or extracurricular activities.
- Look at graduate opportunities and jobs in your industry to understand what employers are after.
- Make a start on your resume for job applications.
- Contact the CSU Career Development Service for careers advice, finding jobs, creating LinkedIn profiles, preparing job applications and more.