Returning to live on campus next year? Imagine being able to have all the freedom and excitement of your own share house, with the convenience and community of living on campus. Why not live with eight of your best friends in a JOV Share House next year?
What is a JOV Share House?
A JOV Share House is a private place for you and your friends to live downtown style while being on campus with convenient access to all the facilities that Uni has to offer.
The new JOV Share Houses are newly renovated spaces with:
- 9 bedrooms
- Double beds
- Dining areas
- Lounge rooms
- Study areas
And access to the brand new, refurbished common area of JOV – Trudy’s!
It is only $175 a week! With all utilities and expenses included, this is an amazing deal for you and your wallet.
Can I apply on my own?
No, you need to find a group of eight to apply with. If you only have a group of four or five, find another small group and apply together!
How do I apply?
- Apply through the accommodation portal and select self-catered JOV as your first preference
- After submitting your application, download the JOV group-request form.
- You only need one form per group
- Everyone applying must fill out their part of the form
- Submit the form to the Residence Life Office by September 16
Will the share houses have an RA?
Yes, you will still have an RA. However, their role will just be to help oversee all that is happening in the houses and organise events, so you can have your own space without missing the fun!
Apply now! Applications close Sunday 16 September.