Are you starting your degree in Session 1 2019?
Feeling a little nervous or just want to know if you’re on top of everything? Answer these 10 questions to find out if you’ve ticked off what’s on the to-do list and are ready to hit the ground running.
Have you done these essentials: Checked what subjects you're enrolled in + nominated how you’ll pay your fees + ordered your CSU card?
There are hundreds of scholarships available. Have you applied for one?
Have you got your accommodation sorted?
Have you explored your personalised Orientation Portal yet?
Have you started to get familiar with your online learning spaces such as Interact2?
Have you located your Indigenous Student Centre?
Have you checked if you need to order textbooks for your subjects?
Have you found what subjects are coming up in your CSU Handbook course structure?
Have you started connecting with other students who are studying on campus, online or by joining the CSUSocial Facebook group?
Have you brushed up on your skills for studying, writing, referencing, maths, science and more?
Share your Results:
Here’s all the info you’ll need to…
- Check your subjects and enrolment
- View your fees and finances
- Order your CSU card
- Search and apply for a scholarship
- Apply for on-campus accommodation
- Explore your Orientation portal
- Access your online learning space – Interact2
- Access study support at your local Indigenous Student Centre
- Check if you need any textbooks
- Check what subjects are coming up in your course in the CSU Handbook
- Join the CSUSocial Facebook group
- Build skills for studying, writing, referencing, maths and more with our Indigenous Academic Success Program.