Wouldn’t it be great if you could earn an income and gain experience while you study? That’s where Earn As You Learn can help. Earn As You Learn gives you tools and resources that will help you get job-ready and connects you with local employers so you can support yourself financially while you study.
Here are 3 reasons why you should sign up now:
1. Get job-ready
Earn As You Learn will boost your confidence when applying and interviewing for jobs. You’ll feel prepared and ready for casual or part-time work that fits around your studies with access to:
- interactive career workshops
- advice on writing your resume and preparing for interviews
- customised online resources
- personalised advice from a Career Development Officer
- opportunities to connect with local employers
- free accredited training (Responsible Service of Alcohol, Responsible Conduct of Gambling and/or First Aid).
2. Build your skills and network
Casual or part-time work helps you develop new skills and expand your network of contacts that can give you a headstart in landing your dream job when you graduate. Earn As You Learn connects you with local employers looking for staff and includes exclusive networking events.
3. Best of all – it’s free!
It can be expensive to juggle the cost of living while you are studying, so register now! Bathurst, Port Macquarie and Wagga on-campus students are eligible.