Are you an international student starting your degree in Session 2 2019?
We’ve created a short quiz to make sure you are organised and ready to start studying at Charles Sturt University.
Have you completed your pre-departure checklist?
Have you arranged your Overseas Student Health Cover?
Have you planned and booked your travel to your campus?
Have you told us when you're arriving so we can meet you on campus?
Have you checked what subjects you are enrolled in?
There are scholarships available to international students, have you checked what's available to apply for?
Living expenses: Have you worked out a budget?
Have you got your accommodation sorted?
Have you explored your Orientation portal yet?
Have you looked at your online learning spaces such as Interact2?
Have you checked if you need to order textbooks for your subjects?
Connect with other International students: Have you joined the CSU International Students on Regional Campuses Facebook group?
Share your Results:
Here’s all the info you’ll need to…
- Complete your pre-departure checklist
- Arrange your Overseas Student Health Cover
- Plan your travel to your campus
- Let us know when you’re arriving at your campus. Complete the arrival form
- Check your subjects and enrolment
- Search and apply for a scholarship
- Work out your living expenses and make a budget
- Apply for on-campus accommodation
- Explore your Orientation portal
- Explore your online learning space – Interact2
- Check if you need any textbooks for your subjects
- Join the CSU International Students on Regional Campuses Facebook group
Have you got a question or just after some advice? Contact your International Student Liaison Officer.