Share your experiences of what it’s like to study at Charles Sturt University.
Charles Sturt is launching a new Student Voice survey in 2020, and we’ll all get to have our say. This survey is all about giving feedback on non-teaching aspects of our uni experience, like the support available online, on campus, at residential schools and more.
What you say will help shape improvements
The university wants to understand our experiences so they know what’s going well, and where there’s room for improvement.
There have been a lot of separate surveys in the past aimed at improving key parts of the student experience. That’s where the new Student Voice Survey comes in – it replaces most other non-teaching surveys the university runs in 2020.
Everyone will be invited, so check your email for your chance to participate
Everyone will get the chance to participate in this survey in 2020. There will be several random samples of students who will be emailed the survey throughout the year. So if you’re not in the first batch this month, don’t worry – you won’t miss out!
Everyone’s feedback is valued, that’s why there will be a draw each quarter of the year for a $250 gift card. So check your email inbox for your chance to participate in the survey and win $250.
The most creative answers to a question about what we love most about Charles Sturt University to win a $250 gift card. Check the survey’s Terms and Conditions to learn more about how the competition works.
Have questions? Check out the following Student Voice Survey FAQs.
- Why did I receive an email about the Student Voice Survey?
- I am an online student and do not attend a campus. Why did I receive the Student Voice Survey?
- I have completed the Student Voice Survey, what are you going to do with my information?
- I am no longer studying at Charles Sturt University, why did I receive the Student Voice Survey?
- The Student Voice Survey is not working, who should I contact?
- How do I unsubscribe from the Student Voice Survey?
- Is the Student Voice Survey a legitimate survey? How did you get my details?